Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish this weeks topic is a freebie and since its Thanksgiving here in the US I thought I’d talk a little about those bloggers I know that I’m very thankful to have in my life. So in no particular order:
1. Andi @ AndiABCs – a great friend and the best unpaid assistant a girl could have…seriously…one of the best connections I’ve made in the blogging world and I’m so lucky that she’s local so we can hang out off-line as well as on.
2. Sarah @ Treat Yourself with Books – Another really great friend that I can’t imagine not knowing. Sarah gets me…and I love spending time with her when we find ourselves in the same city.
3. David @ From Your Book Shelf – one of my dearest friends and I love all the things that we have in common and that we disagree on. We have some great debates and always have a blast when we are in the same state and get to hang out. Love you bunches BB!
4. Sarah @ Sarah Reads Too Much – this girl!! Seriously I love every moment that I spend with her and the bookish conversations we have. Not to mention her two oh so adorable boys who never fail to make me smile when we all spend time together. Not to mention our love of the Dinosaur BBQ!
5. Sarah @ What Sarah Read – always with an infectious smile this fangirl is sure to get me excited for even the most mundane read…so happy to have her back in MA so we can have more bookish fun together! Be sure to check out her collages on every review they are often stunning!
6. Isalys @ Booksoulmates – A newer friend but no less dear and I’ve had so much fun getting to know this crazy girl since she moved to MA. She and her husband are seriously one of the cutest couples ever. I love Isa’s passion for life and always feel so energized when I hang out with her.
7. Jenn @ Jenn’s Bookshelves – One of my oldest blogging friends, we started blogging and tweeting around the same time and its always a joy talking to her about books. Although most recently she (along with Andi) have been horrible enablers as they’ve sucked me down into the crazy world of planning! Jenn even has her own Etsy shop now and you should check it out…lots of cute stuff to be had there!
8. Jennifer @ Romance Novel News – seriously one of my favorite Twitter accounts….when Jenn live tweets a book you know there is some serious WTF-ery ahead and you’ll be LOLing
9. Brittany @ The Book Addicts Guide – One of the bright minds behind the OTSP Secret Sister Project which is one of the best things I’ve done in recent months. That little box of joy I get each month always brings a smile to my face not to mention the joy that I get from send out a package to my SS every month too. Brittany is such a fun
10. You! There are so many people that make my day brighter just by being around hat its impossible to name everyone and I know the moment I post this I’m going to think of a good 1/2 dozen people that I’d wish I’d listed here….so if your name isn’t here know that its not because you aren’t special too me…because you are!