Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish this weeks topic is about those characters that we loved and miss now that their stories are over. There are so many characters that I have loved over the years and who I’d love to meet up with again. Links will take you to my reviews…which you should read because they are awesome. 😉
1. Simon and Blue and all the gang in Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli – Oh my stars how I loved this book. This one is totally going down as one of my most favorite reads of all time.
2. Froi and Quintana from the Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta – Another book with so many feels. I love and miss all of these characters so very muchly.
3. Regan and Matt and Dee and Jimmy from Open Road Summer by Emery Lord – my heart…it just needs more.
4. Bonnie(TM), Patrick and Benny(TM) from Something Real by Heather Demetrios – A companion book is seriously needed because there are still so many unfinished stories in this world.
5. Wil and The Black Knife from Orphan Queen – That spider-man scene!!! Holy hotness batman!! Need more of these two together.
6. Zoe and Calvin from Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor – I need to know how Zoe is doing after the events of this one!! And I hope that she and Calvin are still a thing.
7. Paige and Max from Start of Me and You by Emery Lord – Oh these two!!! This whole books. Seriously one of my favorite reads.
8. Skylar and Josh from I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios – *le sigh* If you’ve read this one then you know.
9. Emily and Frank from Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson – So much time was spent bringing them together and not enough time with them as a them.
10. Bria and Rowan from Wanderlove by Kristen Hubbard – If you’ve read this one then you’ll understand why I need more from these two.
11. Harper and Travis from Something Like Normal by Trish Doller – There is a reason my car is named Travis. Just saying.