1. What are you reading right now?
Ash Mistry and the World of Darkness by Sarwat Chadda
2. How many books have you read so far?
Two so far. Its been a slow read-a-thon for me today…too many distractions.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Ash Mistry and the World of Darkness – had this one since last December when I imported it from UK and I think I’m finally ready to read it. Its the final book in a an excellent series and I’m going to be so sad when its done.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Yes…but they are interruptions of my own making as I peek in on the drama of the internets and just the internets in general. I have not been handling it well as its so easy to get sucked into the vortex. Plus life things that I keep thinking about and researching.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Nothing! The read-a-thon is as awesome as it always is…my brain is just only partially here because of the above.