Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish this weeks topic is all about the things on our bookish bucket lists.
1. Read ALL the books in my house. (cue laughter in 3…2…)
2. Read at least 150 books in 2014. (click here to see my progress)
3. To fill up all my reading category buckets.
4. To be better at spending at least an hour each day reading.
5. To write down more of the quotes I like in books.
6. To be better at writing up event recaps
7. To be better at scheduling out posts and reviewing books after I finish reading them…and just in general to be caught up on my reviews!
8. To read more classics.
9. To read more epic fantasy series. Its a genre I’ve always loved but the last few years I’ve allowed the size of the books to intimidate me. For example, I want to finish the Song of Ice and Fire series. I’m currently about 1/2 way through Clash of Kings but haven’t touched it in ages.
10. To get caught up/finish some favorite series of mine (ie The Dresden Files (3 books behind), Vampire Academy (2 books behind – 7 if you include the Bloodlines spinoff), Rizzoli & Isles (4 books behind), Codex Alera (1 book behind), Julie Garwood’s FBI series (9 books behind).