Graphic is not mine, found via an image search on Google, if you know source LMK and I will link
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and today’s topic is about the books that we want to read this fall. There are so many good books coming out, and so many good ones languishing on my shelf until I have the time to read them, which makes this a tough list to narrow down. I also didn’t do such a good job reading my Summer TBR pile so this time around I hope to do better.
2. Unbreakable by Kami Garcia (Goodreads, 01 Oct 2013)
3. Across the Star Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund (Goodreads, 15 Oct 2013)
4. Horde by Ann Aguirre (Goodreads, 29 Oct 2013)
5. A Stranger Thing by Isla Neal and Martin Leight (Goodreads, 12 Nov 13) – read 12Oct13
6. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (Goodreads, 10 Dec 13)
7. Stargazing from Nowhere by Isabel and Marilyn Thomas (Goodreads, 22 Jul 13)
8. Twinmaker by Sean Williams (Goodreads, 05 Nov 13)
9. No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale (Goodreads, 07 Jan 14)
10. The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine (Goodreads, 31 Dec 13)
To see more of the books on my TBR list click here….and be sure to let me know which books are on your Fall TBR pile in the comments!