WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading asks you to answer the following three (3) questions…
Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones (GoodReads, 4 Stars). Even before I finished the audio of the first book I’d placed this one on hold at the library and lucky me it came in right after I finished book one. I thought about continuing this series on audio but I read much faster and as I couldn’t wait to see what happened to Charlie and her friends print was the way to go. I think I liked this one even more than the first and am now desperate for book 3. I’m hoping it comes in before I leave on my trip…but as a back up I’ve asked my sister to see if her local library has books 3 and 4. Its going to be a sad day when I run out of Charlie Davidson books to read.
- Classic/Middle Grade^: Ash Mistry and the Savage Palace by Sarwat Chadda
- New Release*: A Million Suns by Beth Revis
- Series: If We Kiss & Kiss Me Again by Rachel Vail - ok I know this is two books but they are both short so they can almost count as one.
- Review Book: What’s Left of Me by Kate Zhang
- Backlist**: The Vampire Stalker by Allison VanDiepen
- Review Book: Venom by Fiona Paul
- New Release*: Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne