Michelle of Reclusive Bibliophile, tagged me on this four things meme and I thought that I would give it a go.
1. My wallet
2. A mini pad & pen – because you never know when you’ll need to write something down.
3. Business cards for my blog. I’ve learned its best to always have them on me as you never know when you’ll need them.
4. A book or my nook (don’t leave home without one or the other)
4 Things In/On My Desk
As I don’t have a desk I am going to substitute my coffee table. 🙂
1. My current cup of coffee. Its a several cup kinda day.
2. A stack of books.
3. Remotes that govern my electronics.
4. A candle.
4 Favorite Things In My Bedroom
1. Piles and piles of books. There are so many of them, all just waiting to be read. (stealing this from Michelle because its true for me as well)
2. My bed….because I LOVE LOVE LOVE sleep.
3. A candle – I have them everywhere. I love the pretty scents that they make. And as Karsten Knight points out in this vlog they can really set the mood when reading.
4. My signed books. Because I LOVE signed books and so they have their own special place.
4 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do (but haven’t yet)
1. I’d love to just hop in my car and travel across the country with no real plan in mind. There are so many great & curious things out there to discover – like Stonehenge II (Texas), The Globe (Utah), and the Paperclip boxcar/Holocaust memorial (Tennessee).
2. To travel to China, Southeast Asia, Israel, Turkey, Australia, Russia, and all over Europe
3. To win millions of dollars so I don’t have to worry about money which will let me travel and read to my hearts content
4. To try a whole new job industry….but that is crazy scary and hard to do.
4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment
1. Drinking coffee/eating out with friends. Because talking over food/coffee with a kindred spirit just makes them taste so much better.
2. PANCAKES!!! (this isn’t just a moment think, I am freakishly fond of pancakes and always have been)
3. Reading. I love to curl up with a good book.
4. Chipolte. (mmm….so nomtastic)
4 Songs I Can’t Get Out Of My Head
1. Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons – I find myself singing this one a lot! (and I’m currently listening to their album as I type this up….Awake My Soul is another song I love by them)
2. Crushed and Created by Caitlyn Smith – this one has been played over and over on my iTouch…its just so BEAUTIFUL.
3. Storybook Love by Will DeVille. From The Princess Bride and I’m just so in love with this song.
4. How by Kathrine McPhee
4 Things You Don’t Know About Me
1. I love to hang out with friends but I can also be a pretty reclusive and solitary person.
2. I HATE talking on the phone. There are no words to how much I detest it. I have no reason for this either as I used to LIVE on the phone all through HS. My parents got call waiting because of me. And I once had a cell phone that would let me talk for 3 hours and 38 min before dropping the call – every time. I know because a friend and I would talk until it did.
3. I love the smell and sounds of libraries….especially the older ones.
4. Gowing up one nickname that my parents had for me was “The Mad Baker”
Tag 4 people:
I am not going to tag anyone specifically. But if you do the meme after you read this post let me know and I will add a link to it here. =)