The craft stash includes:
- Creature Crochet Kit (Includes book to make 12 animals, a 2.7 mm metal crochet hook and material to make 2 projects in the book.) Just looking at the box you can make a fish, hedgehog, beaver, duck, 2 different cats, trashcans and fish skeletons.
- Pocket Guide Crochet. Which has instructions on all the basic crochet stitches as well as a gauge guide along its edge.
- 6 plastic crochet hooks (3.75 mm to 6.5 mm aka US F to K) -new in package
- 6 of worsted weight cotton yarn (2 white 7oz, 2 soft navy 7oz, and 2 basket ombre 5 oz)
- 4 locking row markers (not pictured)
- 1 metal tapestry needle (not pictured)
All the above, with the exception of the kit, were items that I had in my stash. The yarn was left over from an afghan I made and the colors all work well together. The hooks were given to me but I have a TON and so never got around to opening these. The Pocket Guide was a great tool when I was first starting and I hope that someone else can make good use of out it now.
Here’s how to enter to win the Craft Stash Giveaway!
Fill out the giveaway entry form here.
The giveaway is open to addresses within the U.S. and Canada only.
The giveaway will end May 6th at 7:59 pm Eastern Time.
**Prize provided by me**