Was over visiting the blog of Literary Feline and stumbled across these meme’s and thought…hey these would be a great way to procrastinate this whole unpacking thing for a bit so here goes
Page 123 meme
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.
A silver blur in the darkness, it darted between the creature’s legs and snapped at its ankle. Screaming, the creature spun around, trying to reach its attacker. But the wolf slipped behind it.
~Farworld by J. Scott Savage
One Word Meme.
All you have to do is answer the questions with one word, and tag four people.
1. Where is your cell phone? Table
2. Your significant other? Cookies
3. Your hair? Brown
4. Your mother? Reader
5. Your father? Sarcastic
6. Your favorite thing? Books
7. Your dream last night? Unknown
8 Your favorite drink? Water
9. Your dream/goal? Travel
10. The room you’re in? Living
11. Your hobby? Crochet
12. Your fear? Spiders
13. Where do you want to be in 6 year? Lotto-winner
14. What you’re not? Hungry
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? Bookshelves
17. Where you grew up? RI
18. The last thing you did? Ate
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Favorite gadget? Computer
21. Your pets? None
22. Your computer? Fun
23. Your mood? Full
24. Missing someone? Yes
25. Your car? Green
26. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
27. Favorite store? Bookstore
28. Like someone? Possibly
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Unknown
Like LF I’m too lazy to go off and tag people….so if you feel like doing it then do so and enjoy. If not, then you don’t know what your missing. 😉